I’ve been a little obsessive about The Possession Chronicles lately, but here are five facts about Fortitude:
- My first book baby—though not my first manuscript written. (It’s the sixth book-length manuscript for me.)
- It’s the result of five years of research and writing.
- The novel has the most reviews out of all my books.
- It has the distinction of being listed as a “Best Book for Kids” (grades 5-10th) from Grateful American Foundation for its historical accuracy and reader engagement.
- It’s a standalone novel, but there are other writings that tie into it—“Courtship and Courage: A Fortitude Short” in the Hometown Heroes Christmas Anthology by Bienvenue Press and you can find Fortitude characters in The Possession Chronicles from book two on.
Have you read Fortitude? Do you have a favorite character? You’ll be able to see a couple of the main characters—and the next generation—in The Possession Chronicles. Happy reading!
Leave a Reply