I’m deep in the first-drafting trenches so I’m skipping the play along, but wanted to share Candice’s awesome blog with my readers.
Middle grade writer and recommender-extraordinaire of books, Laura tagged me in this fun blogging event. Here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them & provide the link to the post you created.
Now onto the fun stuff!
The story of how I started my blog.
I’m pretty new to the blogging world. My first post was written on May 26th, 2016, so I’m just a smidge over a year old.
I started the blog because I wanted another way to connect–not only writing and mothering and magically things–but to connect those things with other folks. I had…
View original post 251 more words